Aglaonema ‘Siam Aurora Lipstick’ is a colorful foliage plant with Glossy dark green leaves with red & pink striking edges. The leaves of the plant has a bright red borderlines on deep green colour which resembles with lipstick hence, called as lipstick plant.
AGLAONEMA RED LIPSTICK
- Water the plant only when 2-3 inches of the top soil has dried.
- Underwatering will lead to drooped leaves.
- Overwatering will lead to rotting of the roots. The signs of overwatering are yellowing or browning of leaves and stalks.
- Place the plant at any indirect sunlight location; away from direct sunlight or else it will scorch/burn the leaf.
- They require indirect sunlight for their optimum growth. Though they can be tolerant of the low lights.
Aglaonema Red Lipstick can survive in a low humidity environment, but it will thrive with higher humidity levels. Mist the leaves regularly to raise the humidity, especially during the drier winter months. Aglaonema Red Lipstick prefers temperatures in the 60’s and 70’s. Avoid cold drafts and sudden temperature changes.
- Plants, when provided with ideal conditions, grow robustly. Therefore, fertilize according to the growth of the plant.
- Preferably, once or twice a year, in the growing season of the plant (beginning of March-April)